Suggestion : Random Song Button

Neef

I've been a lurker for some time now, and due to some schedule changes I am now able to spend a bit more time online (and therefore be a better contributer).

Preliminaries aside.

I really enjoy the different ways of searching available on the menu to the right, yet it seems that one button is missing. A button/link that will take the browser to the page of a random song or a random artist. Would it be possible to implement said feature?

Searching for remixes that fit a specific criteria is essential; But sometimes people just want to try whatever comes up or try something completely new. Randomness helps a lot in this case.

Thoughts? Ideas?

There's the Russian ReMix Roulette on the front page, giving you six tracks random tracks. If you want it fully random (and not choose between six random candidates), pick a number between 1 and 6 and refresh the front page. Click the corresponding randomly chosen remix. :D

Not a bad idea tho. Shouldn't be hard to implement since the RRMR already exists. It's up to djp tho, his choice and on his schedule.