The Beatles: Rock Band

Brandon Strader

Finally, the wait has been almost unbearable for this game. We have been anticipating it literally all year. My mom is really excited about it too. When I was younger, I didn't like the Beatles that much, but as I got older and got a much larger appreciation for music and more musical experience, they really appealed to me. My favorite song is probably "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". I'm going to cover that song someday, with heavy guitars. ;)

I'm really looking forward to the gameplay. From what I've heard, you can forget to play and get lost in the beautiful visuals. There's some kind of tear-jerking ending or something from what I've heard, and cinematic sequences after each venue I think? Not sure yet. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting this. I'm going to try to save some money and get it used from Gamefly if they ship it tomorrow. Because it's not really used if they ship it. It's new, but I can get it for a used game price.

But we'll see if that works.

Who else here is getting it? For the xbox360, we could get a party together if others are getting it here? :)

I'm picking it up tomorrow. Send me a friend request if you want a singer. I only own a microphone, so that's all I'll be doing is singing my heart out. Getting some harmonies going would be pretty sweet if anyone else has a mic.

That's incredible, Hale-Bopp! Please do add me. I don't mind my gamertag being public. It is Oinkness. (lol)

That's pretty awesome that you'll only be singing. I mean, it is so incredibly rare to find a singer online for LIVE quickplay or whatever. Very rare, so this is cool. I can possibly sing harmonies with you too. I play the drums on expert but I don't think the drums are going to be too hard for this game, and I naturally sing harmony parts anyway because I tend not to sing the main melody because I can't hear myself as well along with the original singer. I'm a harmony guy. :P

So yeah, I could hook up a mic stand next to my drum set and angle it to my head. This could work. So we've got 2 singers and a drummer on board so far for our new band. We need a band name. Got any ideas? I don't know if they make you play as the Beatles or if you get to set your own band name. Oh well. I guess we can discuss that later.

Sephfire please add me too. It sucks to have a RROD but hopefully you will get it back soon and be rocking.

Also before I run out and buy it, I am going to see if Gamefly ships it tomorrow. If they don't, I'll order it from Amazon. Thanks. ^_^

[edit] Gamefly shipped it, it should be here tomorrow. YEAH!