Contest for ReMix #2000

The Pezman

Beatdrop's #1900 mix got me thinking that this would be a good idea. I'm sure a lot of people would want their mix to go down in history with this auspicious designation.

OCR hasn't run a contest in a while, the cost wouldn't be anything more than normal, and it seems to me to be more fair than an arbitrary selection.

Talking about it now would give people time to make/submit mixes, judges time to judge, and DJP time to decide on a posting order. Thoughts?

Beatdrop's #1900 mix got me thinking that this would be a good idea. I'm sure a lot of people would want their mix to go down in history with this auspicious designation.

OCR hasn't run a contest in a while, the cost wouldn't be anything more than normal, and it seems to me to be more fair than an arbitrary selection.

Talking about it now would give people time to make/submit mixes, judges time to judge, and DJP time to decide on a posting order. Thoughts?

Moot point. I'll bet a buck Dave does #2000. He did #1000, and OCR's his baby, so it makes sense. But for OC ReMix #2001 (A Space Odyssey), maybe this isn't a bad idea.

EDIT: If someone somehow pulls off a successful Magnavox Odyssey mix, they win by default. I'll also settle for an Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee mix. :-)