*NO* Metroid 'The Final Curtain'

djpretzel

Hey djpretzel,

I'm a new remixer, and I think I have a great remix for you to add to ocremix.org. Its a remix of the end credits song to the origin Metroid game on NES. I did it using Reason 2.0 and it's totally original. The song is

2.8 megs and can be found at this link:

All the ID3 tags are filled out and the mp3 is ready to go. This is my first submission, and I go by the ReMixer name "Israelian". You can post my email address (israelian5@hotmail.com) and my name, Ben Schneider, if indeed you do accept my remix.

Thanks a lot for evaluating my mix. Keep up the great work with the site (obligatory ass-kissing).

--Ben Schneider

<sigh> this was sounding interesting until the drums came in.

Okay the lead synth is not pleasant to listen to, and it's not enough. the drums dont sound good, and other than that and the lead, there's only the bass.

a countermelody comes in later, but really this is just a little too simple without enough texture.

NO

Sounds pretty empty in the first half; in fact it sounds a lot like an NES song with some new instruments. The sounds are alright, but they don't seem to mesh well together. A lot of things are at the same volume level; they seem to be vying for my attention all at the same time.

A pretty boring arrangement, with little development.

NO