Is This In Latin?

Theophany

Are there any language experts here who can tell me what language this track is in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkz0Soc7mg8

I have a feeling it might be Latin, but I'm going to need more than that. I need to know the actual words being said during the chants and melody line. I'm in the early stages of putting a wip together for the Wild Arms collaboration, so I'm eventually going to need these lyrics to move forward with the next phase of my evil plan. If we can't identify the language, I'd like to work someone on writing original Latin lyrics so that when I begin to contact vocalists in the community to collaborate, I'll have something for them to work with. Keep in mind we're talking about short phrases for chanting/singing that will be simple to memorize.

If you think you're up to the task, please shoot me a private message, and we'll figure this out over a couple weeks. I'll definitely make sure you get credit for any help given.

Help me out here?

Finding someone to translate that from how fast it is said will be pretty hard, I'd suggest finding english similarities and going with that...

I just spent about 30 minutes perusing google trying to find the lyrics...so yeah...unless you can contact Naruke directly, good luck...

Actually, maybe I can help with the words. My Latin skills are limited to pronunciation, so I don't know if this actually makes any grammatical sense, but an online translator at least claims that these are all actual Latin words. This is what it sounds like to me:

Est tollis palola parichi forta que paluis est forta.

(The translator says, "Is to lift up to wander to pay perhaps and marsh is perhaps.")

Thanks for all your help, Moseph :D

@Justin: I like my chanting in a dead language. I'm more interested in using the voice as an instrument here if possible, English language chanting is kind of a turn off. I'll roll with it if there's no other option, alright, but if all else fails, I've thought about taking it to an online Latin language forum, but I wanted to check with the ocr community first. For one thing, I'm not sure they would be willing to help since we're talking about a video game OST, but who knows. OCR is a pretty big community, so there's good chance something good might come out of trying.

@Moseph: You've got a good idea going there. If all else fails, honestly, and we can't find the actual lyrics or anyone to help us out, we could very well just make up random latin gibberish that fits the syllable count :D

Hell, maybe that's what Naruke did. If you know anything about how the Japanese use English in pop songs, it's possible they just chose random words based on the sound.

@Ferret: That's what I want to know ;D