Malcos - Ascension DnB album available now on Protagonist!

sgx

ascension-305.jpg

Malcos - Ascension album available now FLAC or 320kbps mp3 on Protagonist Records! $5.99

Malcos brings us some kick ass DnB tunes infused with his smooth vocals and slick melodies. I think a ton of people here will dig this, so come check it out. You can stream generous samples via the product page.

Also, if you haven't grabbed his Daydreams album yet, you can add it for only $4 to your Ascension purchase. Just select the drop-down option through the Ascension product page.

While you're visiting, check out all the other stuff on Protagonist. I think we've got a pretty sweet catalog by now, and it's all available in both Mp3 and FLAC, all artists are tippable, and it's all at good prices. Take a listen to all of our album releases! http://www.protagonistrecords.net/albums We've got music from Malcos, Zircon, Audix/Sole Signal, Siamey, Flickerfall, Pollicer, and some ass called SGX. Also, check out all the FREE MUSIC we've got! Support kickass independent music! Protagonist isn't a big company. It's me, and the artists.

Alright, hope you enjoy Ascension. I know you will. Malcos should be following up with a post here shortly.

Hey guys, I'm back with some drum and bass for you all. I had great fun making this album, thanks to everyone for your continued support. :mrgreen:Check out the previews on protagonist and pick up the 2 for 1 deal while it's still available!

If you're a drum and bass fan, also check out Zircons' rather excellent 'Mass Media Constant' EP, which inspired me to also do a dnb album.