NiGHTS - Dreams Dreams remix

AkumajoBelmont

It's so nobody gets the surprise ruined. Most projects want to be all new with previously unheard remixes, not stuff that ppl have already heard wips of.

Besides, projects often have their own private wip board. He can get useful advice from other ppl on the project, and the release will be with remixes the listeners haven't heard before. The tracks remain an anticipated secret until the release, just as the project leader(s) want. They're the ones with the plan, they're the ones calling the shots.

Oh and btw, "absolutely zero logical reason" in light of the above makes you look like an idiot. Don't exaggerate like that (there is a logical reason (above), negating your entire remark). :P

Besides, projects often have their own private wip board. He can get useful advice from other ppl on the project, and the release will be with remixes the listeners haven't heard before.

Ah, this I didn't know.

Yeah, I phrased my post pretty poorly I agree, probably because I misinterpreted this as being another one of those "I'm too good, I don't need anyone's help or opinion" topics, which I've seen a few of on here over the past months. Apologies for that.

Rozo nailed it on the nose. Sometimes project directors take it for granted that remixers will post only internal WIPs, so I probably should have been more vocal in my requesting of not publicly posting WIPs. There has been and probably will be some strategic preview tracks consisting of some of the project material that I'll take care of arranging and posting about, but not enough to give away a whole song or anything that's being kept secret for the project.

No worries, just a small misunderstanding that I'm glad I caught early on, heh.