*NO* Ninja Gaiden 'Ninjas n' Things'

djpretzel

Hello all at OCRemix! I'm excited to submit my first remix to your site. The URL is http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/windexian . The Ninja Gaiden remix is the first link on the site (not to be confused with the Phantasy Star mix right under it... that's coming next week :) ). I worked hard on it, and am pretty satisfied after working through some issues with the mix. Hope you all enjoy it! Some side info, my real name is Peter Bierma, but my handle on there is windexian, whichever you all typically use to give credit is fine. The ID3 tags should all be in order, with the filename being under, heh, well, the file name (etc.). It should be called "Ninjas'n'things", sans the quotes.

- Peter

Not bad at all. This needs a bit more arrangement. There's quite a few production problems here. This needs better samples, and better mixing/mastering. Everything is way too quiet and muddy.

Solo string sounds fake and is sequenced with little emotion. It sounds too robotic.

This is pretty good, but needs a lot more work in various areas mentioned to make it to OCR. I love the ending parts that begin late into the 2 minute mark. Please keep at it as there are good ideas here. Good luck in the future.

No

Um, This isnt from ninja gaiden, this is the love theme from "romeo and Juliet."

NO OVERRIDE. sorry.

Er, what i meant was, the samples are really bland and the sequencing is robotic, it needs better samples.

NO

You're probably thinking of last of the mochecans, however thats spelled.

Nevertheless, we have 2 remixes of this song on ocremix already. Grow some culture fgt.

NO for being exactly the same as the original with worse chords.