In-game Radio Stations

Level 99

Anyone who's played games in the Grand Theft Auto series will be familiar with the usage of in-game radio stations. Ever since the first in the series, the games contain their own universe complete with selectable radio stations. I love the concept and execution of these stations as they not only reinforce the convincing aspect of the game's world, but they're a blast to listen to.

Just wondering if there are any other games that have this kind of phenomenon. I'd love to start a list and keep track of those games and their audio files (I'm currently listening to the GTA2 stations and fighting a laughing fit).

Fallout 3 has three different radio stations - there's Three Dog's Station, The Enclave Station, and if you finish a side quest, Agnes's station, which is just her playing the violin... I'm personally a fan of Three Dog.

Brutal Legend does something similar. When you're driving around, you can choose the song you want to hear and there's menus that sort all the songs you've unlocked by what type of metal you're looking for. Not really a radio, but you have control over the music. I actually found a few bands that i like from this game.

I suppose you could make a case that the Pokemon series has their own in-game radio stations, or at least the Silver/Gold/Crystal subseries does (I haven't played past that in the series). There's... 4? in the Johto region, and 3 in Kanto? Or 3 in Johto, 4 in Kanto. Whichever.

EDIT: Or were you looking for radio stations with music not original to the game? If so, I apologize.