God damn it CAVE!

Schwaltzvald

Eh, why not?

It's Cave, so it might be decent as long as they don't fuck with the hit box size. Kinda gotten tired of the whole bullet curtain shmup genre though, since it seems to be what most shmup makers focus on these days. It'd be nice if we could get more games like Raiden IV and Under Defeat.

My only real issue is that it's on an apple product more than anything. :lol:

Nonetheless it's probably the only chance of me ever trying out Espgaluda II considering the game originally came out for the J-360 and I'm not about to buy a J-360, let alone a 360 at all.

Also what about the gradius collection? It's pretty good for now until something else like Raiden IV comes out. There's also that 1943 game that came out on the PSN.

Also what about the gradius collection? It's pretty good for now until something else like Raiden IV comes out. There's also that 1943 game that came out on the PSN.

Sadly, no PS3 or 360 to get any shmups there (yeah, I've fallen behind in terms of systems). Plus, I have all six Gradius games (I-V and Gaiden) in various collections on the Saturn (Gradius Deluxe Pack), PS1 (Gradius Gaiden) and PS2 (Gradius III-V). Got 1943 on my Capcom collections for the XBox as well.

I actually plan on getting a 360 once they work enough of the bugs out. It may sound dumb, but I already own Raiden IV and Raiden Fighters Aces (grabbed them before the OMG RARE L@@K dipshits could began driving up the prices).

I actually plan on getting a 360 once they work enough of the bugs out. It may sound dumb, but I already own Raiden IV and Raiden Fighters Aces (grabbed them before the OMG RARE L@@K dipshits could began driving up the prices).

And people laugh when I buy my shit early or preorder. YOU'LL NEVER FIND THEM CHEAPER LATER ON. LOOK WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SILENT HILL 2 FOR THE PC! DOOM Collection or Quake as it's ridiculous...

But yeah, while I'm biased against the 360 (most likely will always be the case for me) go for it if you think you'll be having fun on it. Or import a Japanese one as most of the shmups seem to appear over there but never exported, Espgaluda II being the exception as it came out before the ipod edition.