Mario Kart Intro Remix

8O First post WOO!

Um This is one of my first remixes, and I would love to hear on how I can inprove; go easy on me, I know it aint a so great. ;-)

Not sure if im suppost to post the vsts used but I will post any way, but some one tell me if im have too please : (

Music lab Realstrat (amped with Guitar rig vst)

Gurittans Orchestra

FL keys

BooBass

FPC

img.php?fid=789

Hey nice start! It's a short piece and pretty conservative at the moment - I suppose you're going to elaborate on it after some feedback?

Those drums could do with more volume, and that drone organ/keyboard sound definitely needs turning down or off after the intro (from 0:13 onwards). Other than that, it's a good starting point for a ReMix :)

Hey nice start! It's a short piece and pretty conservative at the moment - I suppose you're going to elaborate on it after some feedback?

Those drums could do with more volume, and that drone organ/keyboard sound definitely needs turning down or off after the intro (from 0:13 onwards). Other than that, it's a good starting point for a ReMix :)

definatly work on this after some feedback, I will try to work with FPC velocitys, thankyou :)

A bit of a feedback for ya:

The drums (mainly cymbals) are 'eating' themselves or something :P. I see you're using FL Studio; it looks like those samples were put directly to the step sequencer and added to the playlist, without further mastering. Also, I guess the 'eating' problem might be due to one same pattern being put consecutive times, one right after another, in a short amount of time on the playlist. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Still on drums, they're indeed very quiet, and so sequenced it sounds mechanical. You might consider some variation on volume and hardness on cymbals; same for the snare, and a higher volume on that would also help.

I like the guitar, by the way! Very cool soloing!

A bit of a feedback for ya:

The drums (mainly cymbals) are 'eating' themselves or something :P. I see you're using FL Studio; it looks like those samples were put directly to the step sequencer and added to the playlist, without further mastering. Also, I guess the 'eating' problem might be due to one same pattern being put consecutive times, one right after another, in a short amount of time on the playlist. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Still on drums, they're indeed very quiet, and so sequenced it sounds mechanical. You might consider some variation on volume and hardness on cymbals; same for the snare, and a higher volume on that would also help.

I like the guitar, by the way! Very cool soloing!

yah im trying to use the fpc to balance the volumes right now, but besides that i might get ezdrummer,it sound better then the samples i have ; )

and i'll def cut down on the cymbals and hi hats lol.