Maybe I'm a Lion Remix

Tensei

bass tone needs more mids. Right now all I hear is some low and CLICK.

Generally, the toms/sexy drums need some lo-cut cuz like... my sub is just like insane.

Arrangement is awesome though

I'll second on the bass clicks. Gets old quick.

And I haven't been around here long, but is this a remix or a cover? I haven't yet figured out the line that divides the two around these parts. Yours actually pretty sounds close to the originally, albeit with real instruments instead of synth ones like Uematsu's, and you also have the organ lower in your mix.

Sounds good though except for those things Cyril mentioned (like the toms overpowering the bassline).

One last thing: some stuff sounds a little out of time. Like the bass rhythm in the beginning as one example. In your final mix, I'm sure you'll redo a lot of that so it should be fine.

I'll second on the bass clicks. Gets old quick.

And I haven't been around here long, but is this a remix or a cover? I haven't yet figured out the line that divides the two around these parts. Yours actually pretty sounds close to the originally, albeit with real instruments instead of synth ones like Uematsu's, and you also have the organ lower in your mix.

Sounds good though except for those things Cyril mentioned (like the toms overpowering the bassline).

One last thing: some stuff sounds a little out of time. Like the bass rhythm in the beginning as one example. In your final mix, I'm sure you'll redo a lot of that so it should be fine.

I'd say the arrangement is definitely structurally conservative, but I thinkthere's more than enough variations, textures, and new harmonies to at least be on the better side of borderline, as far as arrangement goes. Plus, this hasn't even gotten to the crazy quick organ parts -- I'm sure there's plenty of room to sort of deviate away from the source structure and do some soloing or whatever joren wants to do there.

I especially like where the song is going 3/4ths of the way through... just keep it up. Sounds awesome so far, and this source is unjustly underrepresented.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... Intro was cool, it's all pretty fitting. Guitar is great. Organ comes in nicely, bass too.

So far, this is very cover-ish honestly. It kind of follows note for note, but w/e.

Yay, okay scratch cover, you broke off... finally, the organ comes in... Do more of that, do it all over the place, I love organ. Good solo and drums. Don't be afraid to put more organ EVERYWHERE, even if you are just stabbing with eighth notes or making it seem like the player is ODing and slamming keys everywhere and feels like soloing in the middle of the song and pissing the rest of the band off.

I want guitar vs. organ BATTLE.

So anyway, nice transition to the extreme... But bring it back to lion plz, and go crazy.

HOPE I HELPED, LOL.

Godo luck.