Goldeneye

1er

My first contribution and 2nd post here!

It's a little synthy take on the Goldeneye theme, with a few hints of Chaos Engine in there towards the later stages...let me know what you think! :)

Scroll down for updated version.

I like it! Nice synths and cool arrangement. Just keep it up!

Suggestion: when the song stops, drop it down a notch and then bring in the full arsenal again with some more variations to the arrangement! Some instrumentation switches would be nice too :)

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't actually touched this for a while, but I stumbled across it whilst looking through my older stuff and decided to throw it up here.

I agree that it needs more variation, it's hardly been started mind you.

I'll post an updated version soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Very enjoyable mix, although it's a remix of the film's theme, rather than the game, which slightly disappointed me! Reminds me of AmIEvil's "Battle Rocks" tune on here.

I felt the lead was a bit overpowering at times (esp. around 1:30), but I really liked all the synths you used for this track.

What I'd really like to hear is a breakdown in the middle, utilising some of that cool percussion in the intro, before bringing the rest of it for a final chorus or something. Not sure you'd have much chance of getting it accepted as a remix due to it being a remix of the Tina Turner song, but it's a funky tune anyway!