Four badass shark babes

OverCoat

that's exactly the right size and the aspect ratio is good

I'd wear it were I he

Rather coincidental considering it's nearly if not exactly the height and width of my current two sigs put together. Seriously I thought I was "cheating" the system with wide sigs by keeping the height conformed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

However if he does not want to use it anyone else is welcome to use it.

Edit*

Flandre_widescreen_mini.jpg

Pretty much the entire local furry, maybe even the regional, community? Is that enough of a basis for my dislike of them for you?

If that's the case then I don't blame you. to be honest I moved back to the country after spending 6 years in a big city to avoid weird stuff like that.

thinking back now, there are alot of bad seeds in that social group. I'm just too friendly and indifferent I guess lol.

personaly they never bothered me but the whole Furry con thing puzzles me... If not weird me out in general.

why were they at an anime con anyway? Oo;

My guess? They either didn't have the organization or means to make their own con, or they were trying to stir shit up. Maybe they thought they could do their thing and no one would be bothered. Either way, they pissed off not only the staff and the attendees, but also the Japanese consulate.

Yeah, that's right, the Japanese consulate. Since it was "a celebration of Japanese culture" (as the guidebook put it, I still have it somewhere), the Japanese consulate sent some guy to be a guest speaker at the opening ceremony. I think he was none-too-pleased at the yiffing incident. He didn't come back for a while after that.

Yeah, freaking out a Japanese ambassadorial group. Awesome way to present yourself.

I wonder if I should go back this year, just to see what's up...

what about the game guys

did you forget there was a game

Okay...

1.)HOLY SHIT HUGE HITBOX, then again considering what I've seen it doesn't seem too difficult; at least for a relatively competent shmup.

2.)Music's not bad...

3.)Not terribly challenging but maybe I've only ever seen it played on easy modo?

I'm actually surprised how one bullet pattern shared by two games vary so differently. One of the enemies in that game shoots bullets in both up and down diagonally yet seem to only have a chance at ever seriously touching the player if the player is positioned far to the right, surprising any player unknowingly. In

certain enemies do the same pattern but actually prove to be challenging at the same time. Perhaps it's the number of enemies that appear or perhaps it's the speed of the games between the two as that is actually another gripe I have with "Shark Attack".

Okay to be fair "

" (ignore the fact it's a TAS vid) for the SNES actually scrolled rather slowly or just as much as "Shark Attack" does however it never felt dull or "slow" to begin with.

As for the graphics, they are not bad but very plain. Not to say it ought to be insanely detailed or graphic; with tits, blood, gore, monstrous explosions, prolapsed vaginal canals or "guro-chan-esque" like

but man it was seriously plain and boring to look at.

Overall, it could have been done much better, but an okay first try.