Mario Galaxy 2 OST

captaineegee

Has anyone been able to find an actual copy of this thing yet? I've looked around the net and can't find anything. I hate having to listen to it on you tube when I want my fix. Mostly I'm looking for 'Bowser's Lava Lair'. The nostalgia level is high with this song, the fact that mario 64 and chrono trigger both contributed to it still impresses me to this day.

I was under the impression that it was released on CD to Club Nintendo members.

Because I'm pretty sure that asking for a download link here is against the rules. But you didn't ask for that, right?

If that's what you are looking for, then I can only suggest Google. Hell, you might even find a copy of the CDs on sale somewhere.

The soundtrack is currently available on a 2-disc set to members of the Japanese Club Nintendo as a reward. It can be acquired at the cost of 500 Star Points, though members who register a product code after purchasing Super Mario Galaxy 2 can obtain it for 300 Star Points.[37] There have been no announcements about the soundtrack's availability in other territories.

Which means:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=Super+Mario+Galaxy+2+Original+Soundtrack&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I'm not trying to do anything nefarious, I'd simply like to purchase the set offered to the Club Nintendo members. I've googled the hell out of em and all it comes up with is the info regarding them, and the terms for which you can 'purchase' the set.

In regards to my statement, 'to this day'. The theme 'Bowser's Lava Lair' was originally used in Mario 64 with musical influence from Chrono Trigger i.e. any enemy encounters.