Comix Zone ElectronicMetalIndustrial ore anything) Experiment

Let me first begin by saying that I'm not a metal person - but...you mentioned Comix Zone and I was hooked in due to my love of Comix Zone.

This is a pretty decent cover, as far as I can tell. The fuzzy sound in the beginning is maybe a bit loud, but otherwise, you've got a decent drive so far as I can tell. Hopefully someone with a bit more familiarity in metal will give more constructive review, but, either way, it reminded me of Comix Zone, so it did its job by me.

This mix needs some work. The drums are not where they need to be. the snare is decent; it just needs some volume. One cymbal patch (sounds like a splash or Wu han) is way too loud. The rhythm guitar is also way too loud. Try cutting a little around 100-200 Hz to see if it drops in volume. The toms are hitting too loud as well. The kick sounds right, but I'm listening to it on headphones, so I don't know if the low end is there. Timing should be tightened up as well, especially guitar. All that said, don't be down....Most of this is production quality, it can fixed pretty easily. The composition, though straightforward, is definitely decent enough to enjoy. Keep at it!