Puggsy - The Cove

Not too bad. Not OCR, though - almost certain it's too conservative for OCR. I hear some I hear sine original stuff in there too, though... I personally think it's a borderline case, here, but I think they're tell you to expand on it some more.

It feels pretty short, considering the source is close to 1:15, itself. Short isn't always a problem, but OCR probably won't accept it, based on that, too.

The EQ is pretty hot, throughout. Lower the highs/upper-mids on the master track a bit, there. It's cookin' me, and I don't like it :puppyeyes:.

Otherwise, it's pretty good. I enjoyed it quite a bit, there - when you fix up the EQ it'd be a perfect track for remix.thasauce.net. I'm sure Rama would take it in with open arms, since he doesn't mind conservative, shorter tracks. I mean, most of the 'problems' are very OCR oriented, here.

Thanks for postin' him up, there. Oh, and if you want to have one of the workshop people look at a track before you try to get it posted on OCR changing the label from 'Finished' to 'Mod Review' will get their attention better. Just sayin', there - I don't think everyone is used to the new system, yet, so I'm just pointing you in the right direction, there.

Damnit Gario! Beat it! I wanna tell ppl that the EQ is too hot... Well, since you beat me there, I guess I'll just add that the performance, though well done, sound very mechanical (no human feel to be found). I think that you need to play with some velocity settings to get this track to sound "right". That said, the over-all quality seems pretty good. Good harmonies and a decent bass track definitely are a nice touch.