Enter The Unreal (UT99 Lock Remix)

Lashmush

It's a really thumping mix, that's for sure - that bass is intense! My main concern though is I kind of got bored halfway through. No doubt it'd be great to play UT to, it's just to listen to it on its own, I don't think it's dynamic enough to keep your interest for 6 minutes.

In terms of originality, if you wanted to add some stuff to it, there's definitely space in the higher frequencies (I'd actually prefer it, to give my ears a break from those bass frequencies) for a trance lead line. This would give you that extra bit of spice to the track to keep it interesting as well. Your builds could also do with being bigger I think, as each section just jumps into the next without really building up and crashing into each other to set the main sections on fire (again improving dynamics).

Hope that helps, good luck with your remix project :)

This is decent, and I'm definitely diggin what I'm hearing, but I noticed a few off things. First is that I'm hearing a lot of flange/phasing going on, and I think it might be a bit thick. Just toning down the wet/dry might work, so give that a try. The snare also sounds like it has the same effect, and I think it should go. The tambourine setting is a little irritating on my ears as well. The whole track is a little repetitive, and could probably use a little more variation or use of dynamics (dynamics might be hard due to the genre). I like the patches I'm hearing; they seem pretty well balanced for the song. The vocals are also a nice touch. I don't comment on source usage, so I would wait until one of these other guys comes in and sets that straight. Either way, good luck with it. Nice job :-)