*NO* Lemmings 'Final March of the Lemmings'

djpretzel

Very triumphant. -djp

Orchestral march version of a memorable tune from the great game that is Lemmings. This has always been my favourite tune from the game and I've always wanted to do another version and have finally succeeded.

Final March of the Lemming:

by- MusicallyInspired

real name- Brandon Blume

email- shine64@rocketmail.com

website- http://www.geocities.com/shine64.rm/

=====

-|3randon

Email for MSN Messenger - shine62@hotmail.com ICQ (don't use much) - 41914835

--Website--

http://www.geocities.com/shine64.rm/

"I'll see you when you get there, if you ever get there..." This sounds like Cannon...

But oh no sorry this is meant to be from Lemmings. I think this song is just too well known as something else.

The intro was near enough half of the actual mix, which isn't really correct pacing considering the length of the mix is only 2.51. I don't think this would add anything to the site.

NO

Hate. Bad. Vox.

Doesn't go anywhere until :50 in. Way too much reverb; very washed out. 1:20's a breath of fresh air I suppose, but there's just way too much reverb everywhere.

Yeah, I'm totally with Malc on this. It just comes off like the epitome of bland marching music. The triumphant connotations Pretz mentioned are certainly "there," but this is still pretty aimless.

Even if the reverb levels were adjusted so that they didn't muck this, this is just some boring arrangement, which was hurt by the lengthy, meandering intro. Hell, that could even be the source tune's fault per se, I have no idea. Really offers nothing special to this site, in any case.

I hope someone else has something more constructive and/or insightful to say on this. Really meh, I'm afraid.

NO

bad notes at 1:28 and 1:31.

pretty anemic for the first 1:30. no strong instruments.

more bad notes at 2:18 throughout.

the chord progression is very common, i woudlnt say it's fromsomething else. the devopment is quick and shallow. song is too short and repetitive.

NO

EDIT: it's the same chord progression as "when a man loves a woman", BTW.