Chrono Trigger "Burn Bobonga!" with Cyril! (Updated 12/10/10)

Draconiator

Been having connection issues lately, so when I saw that the connection quality was...somewhat productive today, I figured I'd upload an update.

Here's how it sounds now. In here: 2 verses, 2 choruses (chorii?), and a solo. as well as a bunch of holes I need to fill in. The solo has gaping holes in it because me and Cyril are going to be trading solo licks! :)

Not sure if I'm gonna end it with an extra verse/chorus combo, or just a chorus.

Anyway, here: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25633160/BurnBobongaDragonwolfEarlyWIP.mp3

I am here to approve this message and say.......

Man I love the effects you got going with this, I think once we get the real guitar in there it'll sound a lot fuller and industrial, but god I gotta say I love those effects in the background, they are ultra cool.

that bass tone may need some changing its contributing to some mud.

My personal opinion is to have just a chorus to lead us out. As far as my stuff goes I may have time this weekend. I need to plan out my entire week tho :P

Also, Tensei, he'll be getting a better mic and they won't sound gimmicky once I get in there to sing becuase the lyrics are about a tribe hatin' on a dude. It'll be fun.