Pokémon TCG GB 2: Team GR is Here!

WarioMan98

Hi! I´m looking for ReMixers for a project that I have in mind. This project would have the Pokémon TCG 2 soundtrack, a very little-known game that is the direct

sequel to the first one, and it only came out in Japan. I started ReMixing VG songs one month ago, so I´m a very beginner.

I think that this game has a really good soundtrack.

Here you have sample from Youtube:

So if you are interested, you can join me. The project will also need a CD cover, or a picture that represents it, so if you want, send me a PM.

Nothing else. Thanks for your attention! :grin:

Hiya! Welcome to OC ReMix! It seems to be that you're pretty new hear, so I'll explain a little about why nobody's responded yet.

1) It usually takes a while for remix projects to get ramped up. Some go months without getting much activity, and that's just the nature of things. You made your original post, and waited maybe four hours, which is an unrealistic time to expect people to respond.

2) You've just registered and you want to start a remix project. Good intentions, but it'll be very difficult. People don't usually hop onto projects of people they don't know, because they haven't established any kind of reliability yet. Not saying new members aren't reliable, but the fact that projects take months, and even years, of hard work on everyone's part, people conserve their resources for what they know, or feel reasonably sure, will reach fruition. That's just kinda the way it is.

I would highly encourage you to feel around the site a bit more, talk to people and have yourself become more known. Say what kind of music skills you have, or if you want to lead a project, how you would organize it. Ask other project directors what they have to do, and see if directing a project is for you. Furthermore, if you plan to have this on OCR, there is an approval process.

Also you say you started remixing songs about a month ago. Have you visited the other workshop forums yet? If not, I would also highly encourage that. I'm sure you can learn a lot if you post some of your work there and get criticism.

Either way, best of luck and welcome to the site!