Mabe village improv

DrumUltimA

I really like this! I never really liked the source theme honestly, but this is nice, especially when it gets jazzy in the middle. Its awesome that you are able to make the repetitive original theme last so long without it wearing down. I can't wait to hear the final thing!

If you have a better way to record this, or if you know someone with a midi keyboard, you should try to redo this in somewhat higher quality! It has great potential!

As a side-note, I think you slipped a note between 1:48 and 1:49. Also between 2:11 and 2:12. Also at a couple other times too, but heck it's a relaxed arrange when played like this.

kickass! i loooove this source tune to death.. so very under-represented on OCR. :cry:

if you have a high quality recording of this, please submit it, or at the very least give us an mp3!

(and i agree, lucidic is awesome!)

it clipped too many times for me to be okay with subbing this... but maybe i'll try a new one and sub that!