Primas Manus *first DnB track*

SonicThHedgog

Hand In Hand is the source

Hand of The Protagonist is the meaning of the title.

p.s. will fix the mix

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW Ft Jabond

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://soundcloud.com/aires/primas-manus-wip Wip 4

Hand In Hand is the source

Hand of The Protagonist is the meaning of the title.

This mix doesn't go anywhere at all. The bell in the beginning is really dry and simple, and doesn't seem to be playing in any sort of rhythm. You need to have something there to establish a beat, not necessarily percussion.

The intro is all really drawn out and all it seems to be doing is playing random notes. :/

As for when the beat kicks in, it actually gets real interesting, but it's still not going anywhere melodically. Make it build up!!! :P

I think Kingdom Hearts is the source

edit: yeah, here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX9Dmd4Ag0c

I concur about the first thirty seconds being entirely too random

You could probably just lop that all off and not miss it

I DID say the name of the source, its Hand in Hand , more specificly from Kingdom hearts , which I prob should had stated, thank for the link also Gollgagh : D

Sounds like random notes without rhythm, a pad chord, and some drum loops. I don't get it.

You will i continue working on it ;)

p.s random part stays

• 2 weeks later...

Random bells.....................

Anyway, I still like everything else

Guitar is alright.....the harmony you did there, sounded kinda not so good. Moar reverb and some slight delay for leads I always say. Also, use neck pick up for speedy runs and bridge pick up for more sustained melodies.

What guitar gear do you have?

and

"Moar reverb and some slight delay for leads I always say." lol rhyme

Random bells.....................

Anyway, I still like everything else

Guitar is alright.....the harmony you did there, sounded kinda not so good. Moar reverb and some slight delay for leads I always say. Also, use neck pick up for speedy runs and bridge pick up for more sustained melodies.

What guitar gear do you have?

and

"Moar reverb and some slight delay for leads I always say." lol rhyme

im not the one playing, but neck pick up is effective for sustain solos too some times, and the bells stay ;P

and no more effects on the guitar, it starts to get muddy

the harmony is a place holder, we know, its on one track tho, i'll get the harmony on 2 seperate tracks soon.

im not the one playing, but neck pick up is effective for sustain solos too some times, and the bells stay ;P

and no more effects on the guitar, it starts to get muddy

the harmony is a place holder, we know, its on one track tho, i'll get the harmony on 2 seperate tracks soon.

What effects exactly do you have going on with the guitar? I just heard distortion.

http://soundcloud.com/aires/primas-manus-wip-3

i decided to add in a orcha for the body, guitar part will be pushed back near the end as for this mix will be short (because i dont want to kill cpu or go to offtopic on the source im remixing/arranging)

*Note i dont mix nothing good till the END of the song so dont ask of mixin8)*

http://soundcloud.com/aires/primas-manus-wip-3

i decided to add in a orcha for the body, guitar part will be pushed back near the end as for this mix will be short (because i dont want to kill cpu or go to offtopic on the source im remixing/arranging)

*Note i dont mix nothing good till the END of the song so dont ask of mixin8)*

Sounding better......random bells.

I actually like the strings you got going there better than the guitar. It's just more fitting.

As for asking about mix.......I honestly don't care about production quality really. I've always been about composition and playing ability.

Sounding better......random bells.

I actually like the strings you got going there better than the guitar. It's just more fitting.

As for asking about mix.......I honestly don't care about production quality really. I've always been about composition and playing ability.

Bells stay8-) i love em

track is 35% done, i think this is the last wip.

working on the guitar part with jbond when he is not busy, and working on a compression setting to make master track give this track more power :D

I will update thread soon on new thing, and yes i dont usually realese wip this short and do evolutions sample, but i thought this would be cool to show you guys

how i add stuff and blend ideas.........and cause im completing this track in a slow rate cause im constantly closing my day and on ebay looking for a vintage esp maverick XD ;)

Bells stay8-) i love em

track is 35% done, i think this is the last wip.

working on the guitar part with jbond when he is not busy, and working on a compression setting to make master track give this track more power :D

I will update thread soon on new thing, and yes i dont usually realese wip this short and do evolutions sample, but i thought this would be cool to show you guys

how i add stuff and blend ideas.........and cause im completing this track in a slow rate cause im constantly closing my day and on ebay looking for a vintage esp maverick XD ;)

A vintage maverick ya say? The singer in my band has an ESP (Eclipse I think). Personally, I've been looking into getting an ESP custom built.

Even better.....Caparison! Those cost a fortune though. Up until recently I've been all about Ibanez and Jackson. Jackson's have less than stellar intonation I find.

Strangely, most of my favorite brands are Japanese. Though I do love LAG outta the UK. Can't find em' here in Canada though =/

I'd kill for Stephan Forte's signature LAG without the ugly red pick up. If you haven't heard Stephan and his band "Adagio" from France. I strongly recommend the album "Archangels in black". Kevin Codfert is killer on the keys. I hear Stephan has a solo album called "The shadows compendium" in the works. Heavy metal and Gothic/horror themes make me squeal like a little girl.

EDIT: Random Bells........

A vintage maverick ya say? The singer in my band has an ESP (Eclipse I think). Personally, I've been looking into getting an ESP custom built.

Even better.....Caparison! Those cost a fortune though. Up until recently I've been all about Ibanez and Jackson. Jackson's have less than stellar intonation I find.

Strangely, most of my favorite brands are Japanese. Though I do love LAG outta the UK. Can't find em' here in Canada though =/

I'd kill for Stephan Forte's signature LAG without the ugly red pick up. If you haven't heard Stephan and his band "Adagio" from France. I strongly recommend the album "Archangels in black". Kevin Codfert is killer on the keys. I hear Stephan has a solo album called "The shadows compendium" in the works. Heavy metal and Gothic/horror themes make me squeal like a little girl.

EDIT: Random Bells........

I tried looking up customs but there form calculator said $6,000 , but i'll prob call them to get a exact price.

I would like a sonic adventure or sonic adventure 2 guitar with excellent tone like jun senoue XD, Alder body, maple neck,rosewood fingerboard , tb 4 pick ups , all that stuff make me drool and prob when i save i can buy a peavy 5120 or a Soldano and get the tone i'v been looking for years!

im replacing the bells with a mixolydine or aeolian piano lick XD

I tried looking up customs but there form calculator said $6,000 , but i'll prob call them to get a exact price.

I would like a sonic adventure or sonic adventure 2 guitar with excellent tone like jun senoue XD, Alder body, maple neck,rosewood fingerboard , tb 4 pick ups , all that stuff make me drool and prob when i save i can buy a peavy 5120 or a Soldano and get the tone i'v been looking for years!

im replacing the bells with a mixolydine or aeolian piano lick XD

Sweet. I somehow knew you'd want sonic on it lol.

5120? I assume you mean the Peavey 5150ii? That's the amp Jun Senoue has been seen playing on several occasions. Maybe I'm wrong but I've never heard of the 5120.

As for the 5150ii, Van Halen's old signature amp, I occasonally jam with a guy who has one. It's got some of the best distortion out there. Louder than hell though. Another killer guitarist who uses it, "Jorn Viggo Lofstad" from Pagan's Mind out of Norway.

For amps, I'm a huge fan of Engl. The Invader just destroys. Costs so much though. I plan on buying one sometime though. Then when I'm jammin' some Symphony X I'll have a tone similar to Mike Romeo's!

Sweet. I somehow knew you'd want sonic on it lol.

5120? I assume you mean the Peavey 5150ii? That's the amp Jun Senoue has been seen playing on several occasions. Maybe I'm wrong but I've never heard of the 5120.

As for the 5150ii, Van Halen's old signature amp, I occasonally jam with a guy who has one. It's got some of the best distortion out there. Louder than hell though. Another killer guitarist who uses it, "Jorn Viggo Lofstad" from Pagan's Mind out of Norway.

For amps, I'm a huge fan of Engl. The Invader just destroys. Costs so much though. I plan on buying one sometime though. Then when I'm jammin' some Symphony X I'll have a tone similar to Mike Romeo's!

I was first thinking super smash bros n64 but i thaught a sonic adventure super strat would be sick!

Oh i ment to say 5150 XD

yah im not sure my self on his amp, on jun senoue fourms they says he switches up amps but usually sticks to a peavy 5150 most of the time with a Bogner Cube cab with a V30 ,also a 6505 ( in his live performance), or a marshall amp (also seen live) sometimes using a Line6 pod for recording, and a Soldano SLO.

He has so much gear, but he usually use guitars with H/S H/S/S config, and for heavy tracks a esp Eclipse with emg 81/89 or 85.