Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

purplecowadoom

I bet nobody can make a demented rock track out of Chaotic Playground. With maybe somebody singing stuff in a similarly demented way about demented things as the voice of Legion. But of course this is impossible, 'cause there's nobody in the world that can do it. No I am not using the latest trend in OCR reverse psychology. This is your imagination.

Edit: On the off-chance someone does attempt this thoroughly impossible task, they should take care to abide by the following guidelines with regards to the lyrics, should they be included:

1)If your singing voice sucks and you have no one to sing for you, quit.

2)If your writing the lyrics and they sound even the slightest bit corny or out of place (as is so common in songs with vocals here on OCR or in video game covers in general), also quit.

Yeah, I was driving home from college listening to this tune and humming it in thoroughly weird/different ways to keep myself from being bored and falling asleep (which is pretty likely to happen when you've got a hour-ten commute and you're running on five hour's sleep) and I started humming it with a sort of rock styling to it. I was very surprised to find that it fits.

But of course this is all actually impossible and in no way should anyone in particular perceive this as a challenge and make a mix of it.

And unfortunately I have no idea where anybody goes around here unless otherwise stated. People just tend to go missing around here. It's depressing.

Edit @ OCRE: Just checked out your midi. It's pretty good as a straight-up remastering. Usually where midis are concerned people have some parts where the tune will sound perfect and then they'll get lazy and leave out important details other parts (particularly faster bits). You did not take such a shortcut, so you win cyber-waffles.