OCRA-0023 - Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks

A torrent file is really just a list of the files and where to look for ppl who has them, none of which you really need to know - just open it in a torrent app, like the one Chern suggested, and the program will connect to a torrent tracker and look for users who have those files available (seeders), from whom it then downloads the files from. Those files are in the usual mp3 format that you should have no problem listening to.

Now you know more. :D

I just listened to the previews of the album and there are only a few I really like, so I decided to just download them separately. Anyways, thanks a lot for the advice ^o^ That's sure to be useful.

(By the way, can I just post here if I have another problem with my computer, even if it's not OCRemix-related?)

You won't hear every track in the trailers, so if you don't have data caps or are really low on hard drive space or something, get everything, keep what you like. I keep discovering cool new tracks by listening to random mixes from albums or ocr by year or by game or something. In any case, enjoy the music. :D

As for computer problems, this help & newbies forum regularly does help with computer issues of different kinds. Check older threads for the kinds of problems ppl have asked about, and don't be afraid to ask. Just don't ask too obvious things, the kinds that a quick google search could have solved.