albums as direct download?

justinrpg

it's the 3.5GB/month bandwidth limit... the way torrents work even a 500mb file will easily end up wasting more than our monthly bandwidth in just 1 file... we got slapped with a $500 bill a few months back (for going way over due to torrent downloading) before we even knew we had a limit... so bit torrent is off limits unless on public wi-fi... but we're out in the boondocks where there isn't much available as far as internet service goes... i used to use torrents all the time when i lived in city limits, but the only downloading i am able to do is direct download because bit torrent is off limits...

Any half-decent torrent client would let you choose what files and folders to dl, just deselect the FLAC versions and you'll save some bandwidth. You may also have to turn down the upload rate (but everyone else should seed the albums, for great justice). Not much else you can do, torrent-wise.

Beyond that, Megaupload and album zips.