Rebecca black - friday remix - gotta be fresh

EdBo1

i sampled rebecca blacks friday. and tried to make something good from the holy mess that was that song. enjoy, let me know what yall think.

i.e - the guy on the song is one of my artists, i took a line from an old freestyle he did. im also getting my other artist to add verses to the song as well.

The auto tuned voice takes this mix down a little bit (as ironic as that is), but I think using the original voice as a rhythm was an interesting idea.

Not too bad. The whole 'Friday' phenomena is a bit overdone, but this isn't bad, really.

yeah, i didnt intend for the auto-tune effect to be so strong. when i finish this ill fix that

You somehow took an extremely bad song and found a way to make it even less musical and much more annoying. And it has very little connection to the original.

just terrible

Well...cant please everybody, thanks for listening

You somehow took an extremely bad song and found a way to make it even less musical and much more annoying. And it has very little connection to the original.

just terrible

At least put your opinions more nicely.

I dont like youtube downloaders : (, but when i do use keepvid.com, its usually for mp4 but thanks tho!