Ninja Gaiden III

I've been on a huge Ninja Gaiden kick lately, both NES versions and Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox. I'm looking forward to it for sure. I've never beaten Ninja Gaiden 3 on NES. I've gotten so close and then ran out of continues at the end.

I've been on a huge Ninja Gaiden kick lately, both NES versions and Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox. I'm looking forward to it for sure. I've never beaten Ninja Gaiden 3 on NES. I've gotten so close and then ran out of continues at the end.

The only Ninja Gaiden I ever could beat was Ninja Gaiden II on Xbox lol. I have the first NES game and I could never beat that. Got close though!

I'm really likin' what I've saw from the trailers. I don't really know much about it but the London Ferris Wheel looks badass and the game is (probably) mission based.

They'll also Unmask him in this game

That doesn't look much like Ryu to me. I could swear he doesn't have golden eyes. Some kinda ninja robot maybe?

Also that's not the Dragon Sword, looks more like the one you get from the spider clan leader guy in NG2 (360). Armor is a different style too, but that could easily just be the new look.

My bet is a slightly new look. I dunno though, lots of people have been commenting on his appearance.

Man I popped in Ninja Gaiden II a couple hours ago for the first time in a while. Surprisingly I still got the skillz lol. Made it through few chapters without dyin' even once8-)

Nothing will beat the NES games in difficulty though. Their difficulty curve resembled a brick wall.

As someone who has finished the NES games, I think that the Master Ninja mode of Ninja Gaiden Black is one of the most difficult playthroughs of any video game ever made. One thing they definitely didn't skimp on (until next-gen NG2) was difficulty. :P