Brighter Music, Brighter Soundtracks, Happier Stuff! x_x

markhansavon

Hello there,

Going through my playlist I've pretty much realized that I've fallen into an old rut...There isn't enough bright music on my playlist! x_x

What I mean by bright music, is music that makes you wake up in the morning and take in the fresh summer air on a blue skied day. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a great example. It's energetic, enthusiastic and adventurous. Other stuff would be like Nintendo music, which tends to almost be comedic in nature if you're talking about Mario, but more adventurous and heroic if you're talking about Zelda. A lot of soundtracks, actually most soundtracks, have particular tracks that are more positive than negative even if the entire soundtrack is based on a dark project, so particular tracks work also.

I'm looking for BGM music, mainly j-game and anime soundtracks, especially new stuff released, but I thought it'd just be good anyway to make a topic on this. Any music will do, just bring on the bright stuff.

Look for anything from sonic games,

I was really down this morning put on this on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHkX6LCWmJ8

And all of my cares were gone in mear seconds

Try brentalfloss's first album on band camp:

http://brentalfloss.bandcamp.com/album/what-if-this-cd-had-lyrics

His version of paperboy with the konami kode is amazingly good and funny too.

Anddd... thats all i got so far hope my suggestions help you out :3

Well since you have the floor that wide open.

I dont know about happy but one thing that just gets me in the mood for shooting the hell out of stuff is:

Sticking with Anime. Soriao Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Wohpd8TxE

Both of these i liked so much i bought the MP3 of.

Going Oldschool VGM

Vampire Hunter Dan did a good job with Locke's theme. It should be on the website somewhere i forget the exact number

Jared Hudson's 'The Frontier' Is also a damned good one.

Trenthian's Crystal Sermon fits into what you're looking for i think as well.

Give a listen to Opoona's soudtrack.

It's a very underappreciated and unique Wii Rpg, with music composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto and all the crew at Basiscape.

Also, I recommend checking the soundtrack from Silhouette Mirage.

Another lesser known gem-of-a-game, with some invigorating compositions by Nazo² Suzuki.

And lastly, try Planetary Pieces, the soundtrack from Sonic World Adventure/Unleashed.

It contains songs by veterans Sega composers such as Fumie Kumatani and Hideaki Kobayashi.

All of these are sure to brighten your days and put a smile on your face. :)