Catherine

Final_metroid

From what I've seen of it (which is around half of the game) I reckon your wife wouldn't mind it if shes open minded initially.

The game is more or less just a slightly twisted interactive soap opera.It might even make you think about your own relationship a bit.

Your kid shouldn't see it though. Like someone else said, theres swearing and also gore.

Ya the kid definitely won't see it. But the wife got pissed at me during the demo and told me to not be a douche who cheats on his girlfriend... she was actually kinda in to the story at that point. hilarious.

I played up to night 6, and I don't think I can continue playing. I like everything but the gameplay involving blocks. It's got touchy controls, which i can almost forgive, but the game is really difficult for me on the easiest difficulty. I'll probably send it back to Gamefly soon.

I played up to night 6, and I don't think I can continue playing. I like everything but the gameplay involving blocks. It's got touchy controls, which i can almost forgive, but the game is really difficult for me on the easiest difficulty. I'll probably send it back to Gamefly soon.

Have you tried VERY EASY mode?

Very Easy Mode

At the title screen where you have the option of game modes, highlight Golden Playhouse and hold select until the screen flashes white. You must do this every time you start or load your game to have an effect.