www.obtusemusic.net

Your userid - 23500

Game - Wild Arms

Lunar Twilight

A New Moon

Composer: Michiko Naruke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDESFhYFBc

Comments :

The inspiration of this ReMix comes from the first riff of "Death Blooms" by Mudvayne. I threw a basic 4 track bass guitar idea over to Brandon Strader to see where it could go. Brandon really made this ReMix rock with his driving guitars and synths. Brandon took care of most of the arrangement. I played bass guitar on this ReMix as well.

Note to not be included in Comments :

This is NOT part of the Wild Arms album project.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this overall, but damn, that timing is sloppy.

I could understand it if you were playing live with a bad monitor set up, but the whole recording is super loose, especially in the galloping chugs, and the the leads are really stretching far outside of their comfort range in some of the runs. The balance of the production is decent, and I like the rock arrangement, but the performances are too sloppy for me to give this the nod. Practice up a bit, re-record when it's tight, and resub, please. :-)

No, please resubmit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, pretty much in agreement here. This is a cool hybrid of synths and guitars but this track shows its age as I know both of the artists are more capable nowadays. This could easy be touched up with re-recordings and some rebalancing on the synths (which I felt were a bit too up-front and didn't always jive with the soundscape) but it's not doing it for me right now.

NO (resub)