Video Game Soundtracks Performed Live!

lpo1

The greatest video game music of all time? Experience music from your favourite games as you’ve never heard it before, performed live by the London Philharmonic Orchestra.

Our playlist includes music from Battlefield, Final Fantasy, Advent Rising and new versions of Dead Space and 007: Blood Stone. What do you think? Have we nailed the list or have we made some glaring omissions? What music would feature in your own Video Game Heroes concert?

Video Game Heroes

2 September, Royal Festival Hall, London

VIDEO PREVIEW & TICKETS: www.lpo.org.uk/heroes

I see a glaring omission of Halo 3: ODST, Xenogears & Xenosaga(specifically stuff like Zarathustra, Nephilim, the opening movement from Ep.II, etc.), and maybe a Donkey Kong Country medley. :-P

The Final Fantasy part sounds pretty good depending on the themes selected. I would hope there's a lot of Sakimoto and Hamauzu in there to keep from the Uematsu tedium(I love Uematsu, but there ARE other FF composers).

Other than that(which is just my personal preference), sounds like it'll be a total blast. Wish I could go. :-(