Anyone up for something?

I'm down.

Here's a cloud.

Here's my most current wip (needs some serious mixing). It's going to be a remix about how miserable the great fairy is because everyone stopped visiting her after someone figured out how to mass produce red potions and empty bottles.

Sorry, I don't have time to listen to your music at the moment. School from 8-5 every day will do that shit to you.

Do you think we've got the grounds to work together??

I'm down.

Here's a cloud.

Here's my most current wip (needs some serious mixing). It's going to be a remix about how miserable the great fairy is because everyone stopped visiting her after someone figured out how to mass produce red potions and empty bottles.

Sorry, I don't have time to listen to your music at the moment. School from 8-5 every day will do that shit to you.

Do you think we've got the grounds to work together??

Sounds good. At the moment I don't exactly have ideas of what we could do but hey I'm sure we can figure somethin' out. Let me know when you get a chance to check out my soundcloud.

I took a listen to a few of your works. There's a lot of Asian flair to it. I like it :)

Yep, you could definitely stand to work on your mixing a bit. Your drums especially need a little love. Nothing a compressor can't fix.

Your synth design, though, is awesome. If those aren't presets, then nice job! Otherwise, good choice of presets!

Cross the Line is badass.

All that said, I think we could definitely work together.

Ehhhh, so what's step 2? I mean... I'm mostly out of ideas for that Zelda remix I posted. I'm working on glitching the harp part (YOU READ THAT RIGHT) because I want everything to decay and get spooky since the poor ol' fairy is losing her mind.

If you think you have something you could add to that zelda mix, I'll package up the project file and associated audio clips and whatnot and send it your way. And feel free to pm me since I'll probably never check this board again :P

I took a listen to your stuff guys and I think your stuff is awesome. I'd love to join in if thats ok? Here a few of my songs :

Zelda Remix (WIP) : http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/421712

Hero's FreeFall : http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/437895

I know i don't have that many songs out really but i'm eager to keep making more and also work with other people on songs too. 8)