Tomb Raidin'

AngelCityOutlaw

So yeah, this isn't really a remix. More of just a cover I did for the hell of it and practice. It's a cover of the classic "Tomb Raider" theme.

I have been considering doing an epic, symphonic-metal remix of the theme but I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not.

Thoughts?

http://soundcloud.com/angelcityoutlaw/tomb-raider-theme-cover

It's nice. More dynamics in the instruments would improve it further. It'd add some human qualities to it. Imagine playing the flute - when would you play loud, when soft? Adjust the expression controller (if available) and note velocity accordingly. Do the same with other important instruments - especially the harp, as its ostinato quickly sounds mechanical and artificial.

It's nice. More dynamics in the instruments would improve it further. It'd add some human qualities to it. Imagine playing the flute - when would you play loud, when soft? Adjust the expression controller (if available) and note velocity accordingly. Do the same with other important instruments - especially the harp, as its ostinato quickly sounds mechanical and artificial.

Thanks Rozo! No denying you are right about this. I do like the song so I'll probably mess around with the dynamics more and then re-upload and see what you think!