Please help and support the music I'm involved in.

audio fidelity

Hi everyone.

I don't ask for many things from the community that I contribute to that has been so nurturing for me as an artist but I am involved in a project with a friend that needs help.

She has a Kickstarter page for an album we are working together to put out. The band is called "Blue Heart Hour". I play bass, have mixed and mastered tracks in the past, and am going to work with her on writing and producing some more tracks in the future. Avaris here on OCR, is actually assisting in a write up for Reason, that will assist her promotion for the album.

She is a good friend and we would really appreciate any kind of donation that would help us realize the project.

You can check out the website for Blue Heart Hour here:

www.bluehearthour.com

and the kickstarter is here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jessiefriedman/blue-heart-hour-makes-an-ep

This place is like family to me, and I look forward to sharing more projects in the future I'm involved in to give back and bring exposure to this community. Thanks!

~jay

What exactly do you need this money for? Studio time? Printing costs? Tacos and drugs?

If you are going to be straight up asking for money at least mention what you need it for. There are plenty of musicians who work very hard on the side to support their own music, so why should they give any cash to you? Not trying to bring you down, just list some reasons please.

What exactly do you need this money for? Studio time? Printing costs? Tacos and drugs?

If you are going to be straight up asking for money at least mention what you need it for. There are plenty of musicians who work very hard on the side to support their own music, so why should they give any cash to you? Not trying to bring you down, just list some reasons please.

It says on the KickStarter page that they need money for mixing/mastering and duplication. :|

Now, I face the final stage of the process; mixing/mastering and duplication. But in order to get this kick-ass EP into your hands, I need your help!

Anyway, pretty cool. We tweeted about it.

http://twitter.com/#!/ocremix/status/113978959162654720

Yeah, like Shariq said, it's for the mixing/mastering and duplication. I know Jessie is just getting by and she is hurting to move forward as most of us musicians and artists are. Gotta support each other!

Thanks OA for the twitter love. You guys are awesome.

Also, 'Alive' is the track to check out. :)