My RPG comedy mini-podcast has moved to YouTube.

The Legendary Zoltan

It's official. My RPG comedy mini-podcast is now on a release schedule and EVERYTHING.

Check out "Your RPG Playin' Ass" on YouTube every Saturday morning as soon as you get up.

Here is the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LegendaryZoltan?feature=mhee#p/u

You can leave comments and feedback either here or on the youtube video.

Spread the word to gamers everywhere and let ME, The Legendary Zoltan entertain your RPG playin' ass!

That's right. I made a mistake in my post. Although "Uroboros" is supposedly an accepted spelling, I go with Ouroboros just because I've seen it spelled that way in more places than any other spelling and that's good enough for me.

Thank you guys for giving me more ideas. I'll probably do one on "chimera" now. Assuming there is something to say about it. I don't want to make another episode like the very first one about mana where I just say, "It's pronounced ma-na" about three times and that's it. Hahaha. I haven't researched it yet but I'm thinking the best pronunciation will be "kee-meh-rah." I suppose that's not EXACTLY the same as the Greek pronunciation, I imagine it should be a bit English-ized because that word is kind of accepted as an English word. Unlike Ouroboros where I'll be going directly from the Greek pronunciation which took me HOURS to figure out. You can look forward to that on Saturday morning.