Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shell Shocked - History

New last preview lol?:D

Maybe. I'd like to have something from every track on the album before I make another one, though.

There are songs without wips? Am I misinterpretating?

Yeah, a few haven't shown me anything yet. They ARE working on them, though.

Considering both SnappleMan and Tuberz are working on more than one song (at least one of which they have sent updates for), Rexy hasn't let me down before, C-jeff is very dedicated to what he does, and OBH are a classy group of pro game and movie composers who know how to work to a schedule, I don't really need faith. :-P I know they'll get it done!

Considering both SnappleMan and Tuberz are working on more than one song (at least one of which they have sent updates for)

Who's that Tuberz Loser?

Tuberz McGee? More like Tuberz McGay.

On a scale of 1-2, what are the odds that everyone wav's tomorrow?

Quite low, considering I've already gotten updates from some folks who aren't done yet. However, if it makes you feel any better, I received two more wavs and a WIP today!

Also, I'm considering possibly doing an updated preview once I receive WIPs of every track. Not sure if you guys really want it, though...

Edited by KyleJCrb

My first WIP may be late Kyle, but do expect something in your mailbox by Friday at least. I've been kinda busy myself, but I've got a roadplan with this thing and by then my first ideas should be in a listenable form.

Final WAV from Omigadrive AND a finalized WIP arrangement for the WillRock/Sixto collab? I'd call this a damn good day!

Since the last check-in date was pretty successful, I'm going to go ahead and set another one.

APRIL 29TH, 2013

Let's get this thing done!