OCR02328 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Thunderstruck"

djpretzel

This was the very first OCRemix I had EVER heard, and I never get tired of listening to it. I almost like to think of it as a theme song... but I hope to compose my own someday. As my title says, it is truly, TRULY epic.

Wow, what a youngblood. :-) Always cool to hear what other fans discover first. You never know how relatively new it'll be!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I love this one so much! Jeff’s violin is perfect and adds a lot to the mix, BGC’s writing is very solid, and the ludicrous solos and killer drums are the icing on this most glorious cake. And the sound effects! My goodness. Don't use them every time, guys, but it works here. The brief Lost Woods portion was an interesting avenue to explore, but I’m glad it didn’t go too much longer. It was definitely a good idea, but I think it hinted at a bit of something else. Another style? Another song? I can’t really say. While that particular portion could have been explored further, I think it works better as-is. All in all, it’s a fantastic remix!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02328 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Thunderstruck"