Kefkaminoff - Fantasy on a theme from, well, Final Fantasy!

Uboichi2

I love the sheer dissonance! Captures the feel of Kefka perfectly! :D

This is utterly fantastic.

My only problem is that you should try and use more of the source melody.

When you do the big sweeping arpeggios part and play the motif I feel it's incredible.

Just try putting the source melody into the opening or something.

Perhaps it should end with a bit more dissonance as well. Not sure.

Either way, this is bloody incredible! Can't wait to see the finished result. ;-)

- Callum

My only problem is that you should try and use more of the source melody.

When you do the big sweeping arpeggios part and play the motif I feel it's incredible.

Just try putting the source melody into the opening or something.

The source melody is already there at 0:48, but it's all garbled up and hardly recognizable and the opening is a big hint to Dancing Mad. I might make it more recognizable.

Thanks for feedback! :D

For OCR, the source is there enough, though if you're not comfortable bringing the source out in the beginning would be a good idea. If you counted the Empirial song as another source (forgot the name) then I'd say there was definitely enough source.

This is really good as it is, and humanizing it would put it over the bar easily, but have you considered finding someone to perform it for you? That would make for an incredible mix.

This is really good as it is, and humanizing it would put it over the bar easily, but have you considered finding someone to perform it for you? That would make for an incredible mix.

Easier said than done :P. Finding someone who can and wants to play it is difficult in itself. Then there's something like having the equipment for it. I arranged this piece playing at the piano, so I know the difficulty level for it (and it's beyond my own ;)).

Here's a new version btw, with a few added notes:

stats.png