Chrono Trigger Trial - Subbed, link removed.

ambient

So I started working on this CT Trial theme remix. It's kinda dubsteppy, but not entirely so. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

UPDATE: Ok, so, this is now finished, I think. Any additional feedback?

UPDATED LINK

Removed

Source material:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXszNFAcs04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MNfzZFEbE

• 1 month later...

I think I love this.

The section at about 2:45 (I think - Tindeck doesn't have a timeline) that changes keys is throwing people off, though (including myself). If I recall correctly, the source actually does drop down to that area for a section, but not at that particular spot. I would consider changing that back into the original key.

Otherwise, this is fucking awesome.

I think I love this.

The section at about 2:45 (I think - Tindeck doesn't have a timeline) that changes keys is throwing people off, though (including myself). If I recall correctly, the source actually does drop down to that area for a section, but not at that particular spot. I would consider changing that back into the original key.

Otherwise, this is fucking awesome.

Thanks for the comments :) Glad you like it.

Yeah, that transition was a little awkward. There were a couple of bars in the source that were just going crazy before getting back to the original key, but no matter how much I tried it just didn't work in this dancy style, so I had to take it out. However, I think the new transition should fix the problem:

Removed