Desperate

I am desperated to see there's no remixes from anothers games, however famous, like Knuckles'Chaotix, Sonic Shuffle or the Sonic Riders series; Super Mario Sunshine, StarFox Adventure...

Searching well, we can find some good tracks to remix like "Un-Gravity", "80'/90'Boulevard", "I'm still a believer", "Aquatic Time", "High Flying Groove", "Dive into Gravity", "Splash Canyon","Through Traffic", "Gadget Round"...from Sonic Rider Series

And what about "What I made of", "Station Bullet", "Glyphic Canyon", "Rail Canyon", "Ocean Palace", "Frog Forest", "Team Chaotix", "Grand Metropolis"...from Sonic Heroes ?

Without forget "Seven Forest", "Blizzard of Coast", "Wake Up One", "Frostbound' from Sonic Shuffle.

And "City Escape", "Throw it all away", "A ghost in Pumpkin Hill", "Dive in the Mellow", "For True Story", "White Jungle", "Space Trip Step"...from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle ?

Enough of the 100eme remix of Green Hill Zone. Always the sames melodies...:whatevaa:

I'm sure you can do better, guys! Without be impolite, it's about time for some changements !! (And Vocal Tracks, we prefere)

Seeing that most of those are from Sonic, how about looking at some of the music from the Sonic competition in the Competition forum? There are common tracks in there, sure, but a few brave souls took some obscure tracks and are remixing them, as well (I distinctly remember one member taking a stab at Metal Harbor, for example). My sig is a link to the compo, so go check it out.