OCR01406 - Star Fox 2 "Mercenarios de Lobo"

djpretzel

Even though i am still new to the Commmunity (Yes i now i have had this account for a long time, i have just been Busy ya now?) i think this song has volume... Its Strong yet has a Flow to it... you must think i am on crack but, i like this song.. and i dont like that many o.o;

Edit: i agree with meccaneer.... That is disturbing.....

-.-;

• 2 months later...

This game actually went gold and WAS ADVERTISED in an issuse of Nintendo Power. How the heck did we get a rom of this game anyway? And isn't there only like 1 completed cart... in JAPANESE which I can't speak... Nintendo should re-release this game on the Revolution! that would be great. bla bla, back to the important stuff.

This remix rocked. It sounded like a latin, almost big-band remix of the starwolf battle. You made it sound epic, too, like it could almost be used in some sort of movie. A good idea may be more dynamics (loud and soft sounds) and more army like drums that stand out a little better.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Despite my opinion that I don't think i'll ever hear something like this sounding completely natural with synthetic instruments, this is really about as good as i've heard thus far, with great attention payed to articulations, phrasing, and dynamics (though not breath support). This is definitely some great sequencing.

The arrangement is classy and action-packed as well, and develops throughout; there really isn't a dull moment here, and it's cool to see an instance where ambition is held back by technology. I'd love to hear this live, if only a trumpet player could handle it. :-D

• 8 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01406 - Star Fox 2 "Mercenarios de Lobo"