Super Mario Land - Daisy & credits theme

Argle

I agree about the string section; it's quite nice.

As for the rest of the song, I definitely like the calm feel of it, but I think it has a problem with just sounding weak in general. For example when the main melody starts at 0:52, the synth playing the main melody is kind of quiet and weak-sounding and could use more expression. Really the whole song is kind of quiet and has a lot of trouble building up to anything. The part at 3:11 definitely sounds like it's supposed to be louder than the other parts, but it's not. I think a lot of this can be fixed by more dynamics and more moving parts.

I also don't like the ending, but that's the thing I'm least worried about currently. If you can make the song slightly less wimpy, it'll sound great.

I agree about the string section; it's quite nice.

just sounding weak in general. For example when the main melody starts at 0:52, the synth playing the main melody is kind of quiet and weak-sounding and could use more expression. Really the whole song is kind of quiet and has a lot of trouble building up to anything. The part at 3:11 definitely sounds like it's supposed to be louder than the other parts, but it's not. I think a lot of this can be fixed by more dynamics and more moving parts.

I also don't like the ending, but that's the thing I'm least worried about currently. If you can make the song slightly less wimpy, it'll sound great.

Turn that synth up! it's a pretty conservative generic sound but it's nice how you add the pitch lfo'ing in there

Love this song, good source and maybe there isn't enough sound or instruments to fill the spectrum but I like it!