Free(ish) stuff

I've made a couple hardware purchases recently and don't need some of the bundled software. First person who wants them can have them.

Korg nanoSeries Bundle (click on BONUS SOFTWARE on the left). I have two nanoKontrols and don't need the bundled software with either of them, so I have two copies each of the Korg M1 LE, EZDrummer Lite, Lounge Lizard Session, Strum Acoustic Session, and UltraAnalog Session, and two $50 off vouchers for the Ableton Store. It looks like you can only use one coupon per purchase from the Ableton store, so claiming both vouchers and buying Ableton Intro for free isn't going to work, sadly. All of these are separate codes, so ask for whichever you like.

I also have a copy of Komplete Elements. For $5 (to cover shipping costs) in North America, or whatever the post office will charge to ship it anywhere else, it's yours.

All of the libraries are in VST/AU format, I believe (and possibly RTAS as well for any Pro Tools types), so they're usable in any DAW, not just Ableton. Yes, I'm giving away the vouchers too; I already have Ableton Live 8 and don't want to buy any of their instruments.

Let me see specifically what Ectogemia wanted, since he responded before you, but you can count on all the instruments, at least, since no one needs two copies ;)

Well, crap, I want all of them :P

In order of preference, though:

1. Lounge Lizard Session

2. Studio Drummer EZ

3. M1 Le

So yeah, if I can only have one, it's gonna have to be Lounge Lizard. So hard to pass up on Studio Drummer, though...

Studio Drummer EZ doesn't exist.

There's EZDrummer, by Toontrack, which is a VST.

Then there's Studio Drummer, a Kontakt sample library by Native Instruments.

Don't get the two confused, because Studio Drummer EZ sounds pretty cool if it would exist. :nicework:

@Kanthos: Is a Lounge Lizard Session copy still available?

All the libraries are downloadable.

One set of the libraries is gone. Garpocalypse has first call, then jnWake, then Neblix. Pick a library and I'll PM you the serial number and a download link.

Also, the Ableton vouchers (everything else is just a serial number); if you want one and you're actually going to use it, let me know.