Went back and showed Goldeneye 64 some more love!

BlackPanther

Hey y'all =D.

Got an electro house remix of the first bunker level on Goldeneye 64, started it Friday and surprisingly manufactured this out in 3 days so I was pretty stoked about that lol.

Anyways, feedback of any sorts is all appreciated

Remix

Edit: I added more bass, just a bit more though enough to make a difference. It does sound more fuller now I like it

Hmmm. I can see why that was said, though this was mainly intentional I really didn't want to add too much bass. I'll check it out though for sure and see if I can add a little bit more without taking away from what I originally wanted.

I appreciate the feedback man, and glad you enjoyed it for the most part =D.

Its cool where you took this, I think you could use a little more reverb with the lead maybe? Other then that I love it :)

Maybe a bit more kick in the drums to and play with the EQ on the drums while your at it just to pull em' forward a bit?

I nknow its finished by figure some advice might come in handy?

Great song, will be downloading it if you dont mind :)

I think I'll mess with it a tad more. I definitely appreciate the comments guys, I'm definitely glad yall are enjoyin it =D.

Chip house? Hmm you may be on to somethin lol. As far as the sounds go, I guess they are rather simple. A lot of synths I blended and layered. The bass, I made myself and that signature deadmau5 stab synth thingy playing the chords I made myself. I'm still learning sound design and just picking up bits and pieces of information as I go.

Double post, yayyyy! Anyways I added some more bass as requested. I messed with the other instruments a bit but I didn't really get anything that I liked so for the most part it'll stay as is, sorry if I sound stubborn about it, I don't mean to I'd just rather move on as I'm mostly trying to stay loose for other projects and I feel this turned out pretty good for doing it in 3 days which is very rare I don't want to make this a forever type deal lol xD.

Also I've subbed a street fighter remix recently so I don't think I can sub this to OCR right away! Here's a link for the song A bit more basssss