Quality of these two great, free VSTs?

I started using a new compressor---Density MKIII. I personally think it sounds amazing on drums, especially when combined with TesslaSE (saturator). They're both free, but I seem to get a really great sound out of them. It could just be the samples I used, but I was satisfied within, like, 10 minutes.

https://www.box.com/s/bavp93ekd2hph750rxgp - my (vFinal) VST test on a track in an OST being written by AngelCityOutlaw---Only drums were affected. He wrote it, and I mastered it. I put in a bass from Trilian and added reverb.

http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/downloads/ - You can find Density MKIII 3.0 and TesslaSE 1.2.1 here.

Can I ask someone to try those two themselves and see if they like the quality? I like them, and people who gave reviews to the two of those liked them, but I'd like the opinion from a more experienced musician who loves using compressors and saturators. e.g. people who love strong drums.

• 2 weeks later...
The plugs are only for Windows. SynthEdit is used for the GUI and to glue parts together.

BTW go on GearSlutz and see some of the threads on these. These are prob the best free plugs for mixing and mastering you'll find. Just download all of them and stick with em. ;)

Now you have me interested. The native FL effects plugins are just awful.

Haha, yeah. I really only use FL Limiter, Param EQ 2, Blood Overdrive (for my kicks), Waveshaper (rarely), and compressor (last resort).

Ewww, Fruity Compressor. Pretty much ANYTHING will be better than that, haha. I haven't heard of these two plugins you've posted, although I suspect I'll give 'em a try here soon. I usually use a combination of Blockfish, FerricTDS (several plugins on that page), and good ol' Soundgoodizer.

I find myself not using much compression anymore except on the master bus in which case I'm not using the FL compressor. For past songs though I have used the FL compressor and I didn't think it was that bad =/. I will try this one though and see what's up.

@Ecto - Lol wish I knew, I was kinda wonderin that myself xD.