s(M)exoscope Problems with Double-Tracking

When I use a Kontakt library on FL and link the instance to one mixer channel, I can split it to two using the Wrapper settings and mapping the outputs.

If I pan an output hard left and one hard right and put s(M)exoscope in the Master and I alter the mix level slider or knob on the one panned hard right, s(M)exoscope doesn't reflect that. In fact, it doesn't give any output at all if I mute the channel panned hard right; it only outputs the channel panned hard left. However, if I pan both to the center, I can mute one and the other will still be shown in s(M)exoscope. In fact, if both are panned center, both are shown in s(M)exoscope if both are not muted. Any idea why?

EDIT: Never mind, can a mod delete this topic? It turns out s(M)exoscope is set to analyze only one channel at a time, so it can only look at something panned left OR right, not more than one. :|

Yeah, s(M) only displays one channel at a time. To check both channels at the same time, you'd need two instances of the plugin. I'd be cool if it had some other display modes, maybe amplitude for both channels (like audio files are displayed in many DAWs), M/S, mono... Still a cool tool, and I'm glad you figured it out yourself. :D

Others might have the same problem/question. I'll just lock the thread instead.