Halo 4 - 117 Remix

Pl511

stats.png

And finally, the fourth of my four projects this holiday! Definitely the most fun of all of them, this is an absolute blast to work on. :D

Update:

stats.png

And it's finished! :D Still might edit it a bit, but I think this is the final product. Some of the panning is a bit bizarre, so I'll try to work on that in future tracks. Hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Sounding pretty good P5. I feel like you captured what you were going for here so far, so I'd just urge you to keep at it... >_> assuming it's still a WIP (as per the thread's subject).

Thanks a lot! :D And yes, it is a WIP. Still got quite a long way to go, I think, but it's seems like it's shaping up to be something quite nice. I'm still considering how long I should actually make this, but I suppose I'll think about that properly when I get to the 3/4 minute mark. Thanks for listening!

• 3 weeks later...
stats.png

Finally another version! Got a lot done on this remix. The current ending is a WIP of course, and I'll be extending this even more to add a few more sections.

To me, it sounds muddy in some areas because certain instruments are crowding a certain part of the soundspace (vague, I know). Use panning to spread them out. When the oboe and flute come in together near the end, they both sound like they're panned center. I would recommend panning one left and one right. It also sounds crowded whenever the violins come in with the double basses.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to hearing the next version.