Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Brandon Strader

I haven't seen any of that but seeing someone try to votekick nonstop over an accidental death is as irritating as the worst kind of hell.

On a duel server, I had these long drawn out duels with a guy and kept winning. His solution was to interrupt one of my duels, gore me through the stomach, then ragequit. I was pretty mad.

Other than that sort of crap, people seem mostly agreeable. The friendly chatters always outweigh the QQs.

this calls for a be straighter verses gar Pocalypse 1 on 1 in the arena Vanguard against Vanguard pay per view event of the decade

Sure! Why THE HELL NOT?!

Sonnen Vs Silva 2 already happened though and i think that takes it.

Wait.. Gecko playes this too? Why not an OCR server so we can whomp each other! I gotta say I rather enjoyed getting stabbed repeatedly by OCR GOD #14 (Level 99) in Bushido Blade 2 at Magfest!

Sure! Why THE HELL NOT?!

Sonnen Vs Silva 2 already happened though and i think that takes it.

Wait.. Gecko playes this too? Why not an OCR server so we can whomp each other! I gotta say I rather enjoyed getting stabbed repeatedly by OCR GOD #14 (Level 99) in Bushido Blade 2 at Magfest!

Just found THIS. >:)

that's something that i can't wait to see go away for good.

Watching other people play games...

I mean i'm all for streaming tournaments of various fighting games but i never understood why people watch other people playing when right at that moment, THEY COULD BE PLAYING SOMETHING THEMSELVES!

I like to help this country's productivity by offering free time management tips like that. :)

that's something that i can't wait to see go away for good.

Watching other people play games...

I mean i'm all for streaming tournaments of various fighting games but i never understood why people watch other people playing when right at that moment, THEY COULD BE PLAYING SOMETHING THEMSELVES!

Two reasons: not everyone has access to every single console and videogame, or the means to play it. I know that Godhand is an amazing game, but I've never owned it or a PS2. If the game doesn't have a demo version, watching someone else play through it is the best way to get a taste for it, and I've bought dozens of games after watching a stream/let's play. I got Chivalry cause of

The other reason is that some people who do the playthrough add something to it, whether that be entertainment or skill. One of the let's plays I follow right now has a guy doing the new XCOM on Impossible difficulty with Ironman on (not allowed to reload saves), which is not something I'd ever do myself, even though I own the game. Then there's also all kinds of progamers who have started streaming as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Lately I have found myself strangely infatuated with the sling, usually considered the weakest and most laughable weapon in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGR1b4ebFk

In other news, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

http://www.tornbanner.com/blog/official-announcement-of-chivalry-deadliest-warrior/

....steve...... Piggott?

OH LAWD Samurais! Count me in!

• 6 months later...