DragonAvenger

-CONTACT INFORMATIONS-

ReMixer name: djJM

E-mail address: or

UserID: 48726

-SUBMISSION INFORMATIONS-

Name of game: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Name of arrangement: YAY, MINES!!

Name of arranged song: Kannon's Klaim (Mining Melancholy)

Comments about the mix: After trying a lot, making various versions of this song, I finally did it remixing this fantastic piece of music. The original arrangement said: "Hey, I'm the song that wants to be remixed!!", so I decided (a year ago) to start making a rearrangement of this song, but there were always failed attempts. Finally it comes this mix... I feel accomplished now, I feel happy! The main message I want to give is the pure energy that your heart will show when you don't know what to do in hard situations: the real theme is kinda sad, but I wanted to give an happy and fast tone, to say that hope will never die. :-)

(Sorry for my English, I'm Italian XP )

-djJM (or JordyMegaman)-

SONG LINK (MediaFire):

--------------

Edited by Liontamer
closed decision

Haha, definitely getting that cheesy eurodance energy here in a lot of the song (and the title :-P) Unfortunately, your melodies seem pretty tame and uninspired, both in terms of the writing (which lacks energy) and the synth leads used. Vig is also right on the money about how repetitive your pattern use is. You need to change up your beat writing a lot more than you are, which really doesn't change at all throughout the song.

Not feeling this arrangement much, sorry :-(

NO

• 3 weeks later...